Thursday, June 14, 2012

10 Miles Down

Today I totaled up 10 miles of walking this week for a total of 148 minutes. My tv was not availalbe to walk to my Leslie dvd's so outside I went and hit the pavement. It was hot at 85 degrees and tons of humidty, but I sweated through it and walked the length of my street, which is two miles.

Tomorrow is going to be the fun exercise day. I have a awesome administration job that i have been at on a private island for 11 years now. The lovely fact of that is about 1/2 mile from my office is the glorious beach!  I go in to work at 7am, so i am off at 3:30pm and my hubs is planning on meeting me afterwards and we are going to walk the beach and swim in the ocean.  I love summer and I especially love the beach! I will be sure to post pictures!

Have a great night everyone!

~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment