I love walking. It makes me feel good. Our feet were made to keep moving and that is my goal.
Yesterday I didn't exercise because I had a serious headache that showed up on Monday. I barely made it through 3 miles of walking on Monday and knew that I wouldn't be able to do it again (thanks to the office cleaners, cleaning out the air vents).
Today I was feeling great and was ready to come home and walk! The storm clouds were following all the way home and I live in the country where the slightest wind knocks the power out! I ran in to the house, changed my clothes, and turned on my Leslie Sansone Walk Slim, 5 Really Big Miles, dvd and planned to keep going until the power went out. Lucky for me, it stayed on, and I walked 5 miles.
I was sweaty, out of breath, and red faced (I get so red faced!!), but I felt that it was a accomplishment. I FELT GOOD.
What exercise or workouts do you do that leave you feeling good?
No comments:
Post a Comment