Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy Monday

Good Evening Everyone!

Monday's for me are my weighin's. I must say that I was a little disappointed to have gained 5 lbs in two weeks. No smoking really does have a affect on your metabolism. But nonetheless, I got my weigh in out of the way. I am 265 lbs. 7 lbs away from the heaviest i have ever been. 
;
So I have my focus on eating healthy and exercising. Trying my best to make the right decisions but if I don't not guilt tripping myself over them.  I woke up with a plan and I stuck to it.  Sticking to plans really make me feel good. Sometimes I have to learn that plans to always work, but instead of giving up on the plan, rearrange it to make it work for you. Sometimes excuses get to be too much.

Today, I had every intention of coming home to exercise and start cooking dinner by 5pm. Instead, I ended up having to stop at the store and make my Monday trip to the chiropractor.  Normally that throws things off, since it was not in the plan, but not today.  I was home by five and popped in my 3 mile Leslie Sansone DVD and walked away my waistline! Dinner was done by 6:30 and no on fussed because they might have been hungry.

Plans are great to have. Plans lead to goals, expectations, and at the end: achievements.

What are your plans with your life? What would you like to achieve?   In the next few weeks, I will be adding my goals, expectations, and achievements on here so you can see what I have in mind.

Happy Monday Night Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment