What a busy weekend I had, but for the most part it was great!
Friday, I had been looking forward to going to the beach all day and I let my expectations outweigh reality :) When we got to the beach it was high tide (no problem), but the wind was awful! It blew our chairs everywhere and sand in our faces. The current in the water was so strong it was pulling us and almost knocking the hubs and I over. So we did not even stay 30 minutes!
Saturday I treated myself to a pedicure and had a relaxing afternoon at home while the hubs had a guys day out. In the evening I walked two miles and ate a lovely grilled chicken cesar salad from Panera Bread...
This morning, I woke up feeling a little sore, but decided to get off my seat and on my feet! I walked 5 miles this morning and my hubs and I mowed the grass afterwards. It felt good.
I have walked a total of 17 miles this week, getting ready to hit my goal of walking 20 miles this month. I hope to accomplish that by Wednesday. Thursday I am having a tooth pulled which means no exercise for a couple of days and not eating what I want to be able to eat, but hopefully, I will be able to bounce right back!
Tomorrow is weigh in and I am highly excited since I feel like I have done really well this week, especially this weekend, where normally I eat more than i should on the weekends.
I am getting ready to watch Real Steele with the hubs and enjoy a quiet evening.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment